Agera R

   My Favorite Super Car Ever .....

Agera R has been an all-time favorite since childhood. I Don't know why I was so fascinated by cars. I  just can't stop observing the car around me. I  used to see those cars and gather their info,  which helped me improve my knowledge about them and now I developed my skill to recognize the car from its look, exhaust sound.

In beginning Agera was not my top priority, it took time. I studied in detail about it, It was manufactured in Aircraft shed, a small start-up that led it to massive success. Now it is the world's fastest car with a top speed of 284.5 mph.
 I learned everything about supercars from  Nat Geo tv show Named "SUPERCARS".
From Ferrari to Bugatti Veyron. But by that time I decided my favorite is Agera R. As I grew up, it was becoming more fascinating and I wish I could buy this car one day. For this, I need to earn lots of money and my efforts are going on. So I could afford a 2.1 million dollar car. It seems Impossible but I would try till my last breath.



People reading blog would also like this car ....
It's a million dollar dream ..


 Visit this link I am damn sure you would love it ..

Comments

Post a Comment